BEIJING — China can’t allow the World Health Organization’s arrangement for the 2nd section of a study into the root of Coronavirus, a high-level Chinese health official said today, being Thursday
The vice minister of the National Health Commission, zeng yixin, says he was shocked by the arrangement and to be specific, the theory that the Coronavirus might have sneaked from a Chinese laboratory.
He totalized the theory as a rumor that does counter to common sense and science.
“It is never possible for us to accept such an origin-tracing arrangement,” he said a news program called for the purpose of addressing Coronavirus origins problem.
The look for the origins of the coronavirus has become a diplomatic issue that has made China’s relations with the United States and many of its allies get worse. The United States and others say that China has not been truthfully regarding the events that occurred in the early days of the Coronavirus pandemic. China blames criticizers of politicizing an issue that is meant for the scientists.
The director-general of the World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, understood last week that it wasn’t mature to rule out a potential joint between the Coronavirus pandemic and a leak from a Chinese Government laboratory situated in Wuhan, the city where the Virus was first noticed lately in the year 2019.
Zeng made a statement the Wuhan laboratory doesn’t have any virus that can immediately infect humans. He took note that a WHO-coordinated team of international Professionals who came to the lab in the beginning this year came to a conclusion that a laboratory leak was highly not likely.
Most professionals have a believe that the virus most likely moved from animals to humans. The highly politicized debate areas on whether a laboratory leak is so unlikely that the theory should be brought out as something that’s possible, or if it requires further study.